For Madeleine Yoran, her vocation became her profession with the founding of yuii Business Training. Together with Sabine Zelm, she founded the company in Berlin in 2011 and has since made it her mission to support people, companies and organisations to overcome their individual challenges in the best possible way.
Madeleine takes a completely unbiased look at every request, asks very precise questions and always finds the most suitable solution for every customer.
This is exactly what Madeleine appreciates about yuii and what excites her about her own way of working: there are no off-the-rack trainings! Together with all our clients, we develop precisely the measures that are really needed. And in all trainings, Madeleine, along with the entire yuii team, infuses a great deal of positivity, humour, empathy and absolute professionalism.
Madeleine also loves the yuii approach to applied improvisation and was an active improv theatre player for more than 10 years.
With more than 15 years’ professional experience as a digital account manager working with large international teams, as well as being the founder and CEO of yuii, working with leaders and people who work in international, interdisciplinary teams is what makes Madeleine’s heart beat a little faster.
As an integral coach, Madeleine has a 360-degree view of change processes, which helps her to initiate effective and sustainable change with her coaching clients. With her background as a communications graduate and her activities in the communications industry, she provides insights into successful communication and presentation, conflict management, successful teamwork, motivation and leadership.
If you would like to know more about Madeleine and yuii, feel free to email or call her directly. She is guaranteed to be happy to hear your ideas about the further development of your employees.
- Diploma in Communications
- Training as a team coach, Dr. Bock Coaching Academy (DCBA)
- Integral coach, training at the Coaching Center Berlin, training certified by the ICF
- Certification as Impro Seminar Trainer (Practitioner), Impro live! Academy, Berlin
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 2005-2015 Account Manager for Online Projects
- Main focus: Business coaching, team coaching, leadership development, conflict management, time and self-management, presentation training, communication training.