Agile or traditional project management? Both methods have strengths! But when is which approach useful, goal-oriented and motivating? In our business training “Introduction of hybrid project management”, in addition to the basic theoretical building blocks, practical exercises and methods as well as a simulation of project phases are carried out. The participants have the opportunity to directly apply what they have learned and to take away concrete impulses for their everyday work as project managers and product managers. This creates transparency and understanding with regard to the roles, processes and benefits of the two approaches – and plenty of motivation for hybrid project management.
Who is this for?
For talent and professional managers who want to introduce hybrid management of projects in a transforming organization or develop in the customer-service provider relationship
For Talent and Professional Managers who want to introduce hybrid processes with their team in a productive and smooth way
For agile and traditional teams that want to experience benefits and develop and carry forward concrete impulses for future hybrid implementation
- Get to know roles and processes of traditional and agile project management
- Get to know the basics of hybrid project management
- Knowledge of potentials and challenges of hybrid project management
- Prototypical flow of a hybrid project
- Knowledge transfer on project factors of hybrid project management
- Requirements management, planning and control
- Team, roles and responsibilities
At the beginning of the training, we create the basics as well as a common understanding of downsides and benefits of classic and agile project management, in order to then get into the approach for a hybrid project implementation.
We will look at a prototypical hybrid flow of traditional and agile building blocks and their application in practice to elaborate the basis for the second part – the simulation of selected project phases.
Finally, we take a look at the findings of the simulation as a team and evaluate how processes and roles of the organization can be supported and co-designed.
- Impulse lecture and educational talks
- Group and individual work
- Group talks and discussions
- Simulation in group work
- Training offers are specially tailored to your wishes and needs
- Remote or on-site, also possible in-house
- You choose the format, content and focus.
- We will confirm locations, dates etc. individually.
- Transparent, individual training concept
- Handouts, photo documentation and a yuii certificate of participation for all participants
- The training can be complemented by additional individual coaching.
2 days training – open training
remote training, Language: German
- 1.390 Euro plus VAT per person
- Implementation remote (Zoom and Mural digital Whiteboard)
- Small groups for maximum success with max. 8 participants
- digital material & certificate of participation
All dates and further information about the open training can be found here