yuii trainers know what is in demand on the market today and what employees need to be able to do in the areas of leadership, presentation and communication. We bring this expertise to bear as early as the planning stage and support you in developing meaningful content and learning objectives for your company.
Our efficient process enables us to design tailor-made trainings: from the detailed clarification of the assignment to personal discussions with participants and the development of training guidelines.
We look very closely at where employees and organisations stand and ask many questions. After all, no one wants participants and clients to come out saying: “We would have wished for something completely different.” We have been very successful with this approach: our re-booking and recommendation rate is over 90 per cent.
- Training offers are specially tailored to your wishes and needs
- Remote or on-site, also possible in-house
- You choose the format, content and focus.
- We will confirm locations, dates etc. individually.
- Transparent, individual training concept
- Handouts, photo documentation and a yuii certificate of participation for all participants
- The training can be complemented by additional individual coaching.
- Every yuii training can also be booked as an individual training.
- Individual training sessions are particularly effective and allow you to focus on individual needs and goals.
- We will be happy to provide you with an offer tailored to your wishes and needs.
- We regularly offer our Young Leadership Camp, Conflict Management Training as well as our Presentation Training Basics and our Hybrid Project Management Training as open trainings.
- Inspiring training location in Berlin
- Small groups for maximum success (maximum eight participants)
- Detailed individual feedback for each participant
- All seminar drinks and snacks included
- Photo documentation and yuii certificate of participation
Open trainings coming soon:
yuii Business Coaching
Coaching is not the same as training. The two methods are different and yet they have the same goal: change.
In our Trainings, we focus intensively on specific competences and develop them further. This takes place as a group training, usually over two to three days or in shorter learning units.
The yuii Coaching sessions, on the other hand, take place in individual meetings over several weeks or months. They aim at deeper processes of change.
Coaching is about developing solutions and strategies for the coachee’s individual concerns and supporting them to implement them successfully in everyday life.